2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
A web beacon is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website, used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5. Categories of Cookies
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Thus, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until your payment. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies used
Below is the list of cookies we currently use on our website:
- cookieyes-consent : consentid:S1U1NlBmdkVpdlBmcm40SlFYVkVYazFhZVFjM3hJc24,consent:yes,action:yes,necessary:yes,functional:yes,analytics:yes,performance:yes,advertisement:yes
- itsec-hb-login-95a24a302d83c78f434ca22a3228bb5c :
- pll_language : fr
- wordpress_logged_in_95a24a302d83c78f434ca22a3228bb5c : |1669239440|5ypV12MXdYjcb1WAMBgwhRbyZusbfim5oqsG0tIL9yb|37752d93e209484f20eddebeb25bdbbadd3038218ff2ae2b8bc01408f3098c48
- wordpress_sec_95a24a302d83c78f434ca22a3228bb5c : |1669239440|5ypV12MXdYjcb1WAMBgwhRbyZusbfim5oqsG0tIL9yb|6af6a70c80d20c0a1fd117311bdc0d957d4cb1b93eedce5943b31ac89f206243
- wordpress_test_cookie : WP Cookie check
- wp-settings-2 : libraryContent=browse&posts_list_mode=list&editor=tinymce
- wp-settings-time-2 : 1669066640
- wp_lang : fr_FR
When you first visit our website, we’ll show you a pop-up window that gives you three options to choose from:
- Reject All
- Accept All
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Retention Period
Our cookies are kept for a limited period, not exceeding 13 months.
10. Changes to this policy
We will update this policy to reflect changes in our practices on our website. When posting changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Policy. We invite you to check this page regularly to stay informed of any changes to this policy.
11. Contact us